CN900 Key clone Machine is a new auto transponder chip key clone machine with 3.6-inch TFT LCD display. It supports directly copy 4C and 4D chips, and multi types of transponder copy.
When power on OEM CN900 Auto Key Programmer V2.02.3.38, you can see serial number information and the software hardware version. Send this serial number and order number to dealer. They will open the update authorization for you.
After open the authorization, follow instructions to update the software:
1) Connect the CN900 key programmer to the laptop via USB cable and then power on the device.
2) Click “Connect”, and serial number will appear in the lower-left corner
3) Click “Update” button, the system will give you the prompt you that now machine is the latest version.
4) Click “Camera” icon, like number 4.
5) After above operation is completed, provide the serial number and open the 46 function. Once this 46 function authorization is open, click “Update” button again, don’t do anything till update is completed.
NOTES: If you do not open the 46 function and update the software, when you use ID46 decoder, it will give you the following prompt: “Decoding function: It must be used in conjunction with 46-Decoder. The CN900 SN must be registered. You should contact dealer for detail.”